The Suites on South Beach commitment to our guests during the Coronavirus Pandemic (Covid-19)
The Suites on South Beach utmost priority is the safety and security of our guests and employees. We are doing everything we can to make sure that during these trying times our facilities remain as clean and as safe as possible so we can provide our clients with a stress-free experience.
We will continually update this page with the most up to date information regarding our procedures, travel advisories and general information that would be in the best interest of our guests.
Hygiene and Safety
We have introduced new cleaning standards and practices that will focus on disinfection and cleanliness. These practices have been recommended and put into place by some of the world’s leading experts and hoteliers.
- Use of EPA and CDC approved hospital grade disinfectants and cleaning products.
- Targeted focus on disinfection of high touch points in guest rooms and common areas.
- Adherence to CDC guidelines including use of PPE equipment and practicing social distancing.
- Electrostatic disinfectant sprayers have been introduced to our cleaning process.
- Reduced amenities in rooms to limit touch points (all amenities are still provided upon request).
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas and targeted “high touch” points.
- Re-training of hotel staff with an emphasis on new cleaning standards and procedures for disinfection and cleanliness.
- Promoting “hand hygiene” for our guests and staff: several hand sanitizing stations have been provided throughout the property for the safety and convenience of our guests and staff.